Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Angela was going to say - BUT the USB won't work so MANDY says 09/09/09 (cool date)

Welllllllll this isn't exactly how it was meant to happen. Angela has given me her USB with her blog but it isn't opening on my computer for some reason, sooooooo instead I will talk out my day and upload her picture which hopefully she can tell people about tomorrow.

So today again we said goodbye to our hosts - sadly again - thanks to Montrose Rotary club for great hosts and a great time. I personally learnt heaps from my stay and a HUGE thanks to Emily and her son Eric for talking to me last night about American football, American sports, college and American culture - which was really wonderful and I am so thankful for their time in talking to me about such things.

Anyway today we drove onto Gunnison and arrived at midday. We then moved onto our host address for a couple hours to settle in and have lunch. After lunch Michael, Becky (my host) and I made our way up to Emma's host (Gail and Lee). What a fabulous house - where we were able to fish (AGAIN no fish for me, Emma or Michael) but we certainly had some fun while we were out there- perhaps not all of the time was spent fishing.

After fishing we returned home and got ready for a night out up at Gail and Lee address at 1730hrs. The night was fantastic - pot lunch dinner which proved to have great food on offer again - LOTS of salads which was great.

Anyway Angela was with us on our travels to Gunnison she was also with us for Dinner - but in the meantime I believe she went on a 4wd drive where she came across snow (lucky bugger) - which is what the photo is of.

So sorry for the quality of my post - I am sure Angela's would have been heaps better - but I have tried to fill the gap, hopefully it will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment