Friday, August 14, 2009

HOLLYWOOD



Angela: I had an amazing day I thought I would never get to go to HOLLYWOOD. I even got a star named in my honour. Well that’s what happens when you’re on a GSE trip. Tomorrow we fly into Colorado and then the real work begins; I am looking forward to meeting our host families and the adventures that lie ahead.
I’m having difficulty with the currency as it all looks like monopoly money and the tipping feels like I’m giving my money away.
I would like to thank our three follower’s Wayne, kookaburra and Peter an hope more people will support us in this fantastic adventure.
Thanks’ Michael, Mandy & Emma for the unforgettable day :

2 comments:

  1. So it looks like you have been finally recognised as a star Angela. I suppose all your workers would be surprised to see you on Hollywood Boulevard.

    Looks like you have had a ball in Hollywood.

    I hope you are all enjoying yourselves.

    Peter Jarvis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your having a blast. Hello from all at Orana

    ReplyDelete